Dr. Scott Hoar and the staff at Mobility 4 Life Chiropractic and Sports Medicine are exerienced to offer the best research based therapies to help you get recover.
We emphasize a hands-on approach that includes a thorough biomechanical assessment of how the body moves and functions to determine what specific muscle imbalances and movement impairments may be leading to dysfunction or limiting your performance. We then offer an individualized approach that produces amazing results.
We are trained in many of the latest assessment, treatment, and manual therapy techniques, including:
- Graston Technique (IASTM)
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Trigger point release and neuromuscular techniques
- Muscle energy techniques
- Soft tissue massage and fascial release
- Titleist Performance Technique (TPI)
- Active isolated stretching
- Joint mobilization and spinal manipulation
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) and Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Kinesiotaping (RockTape)
How Can We Help?
Return from injury from conditions like sciatica, frozen shoulder, mid back pain, headaches, tennis elbow, golfers elbow, jumper's knee, etc.
POST SURGICAL REHAB
Recovery from surgery from meniscus arthroscopy, torn rotator cuff, laminectomy, spinal fusion, complete knee or hip replacement, etc.
CrossFit, NFL, NCAA, NHL, UFC, Pilates, Yoga, or anyone else that's look to improve body movement efficiency.
You will be prescribed and taught exercises and strategies for you to do on your own time to stay healthy and avoid injury.