Dr. Scott Hoar and the team at Mobility 4 Life Chiropractic and Sports Medicine are highly skilled to offer the latest cutting edge treatments and car accident chiropractors to help you recover from untimely auto accidents and common conditions like whiplash, low back pain, neck pain, etc.
We emphasize a hands-on approach that includes a thorough biomechanical assessment of how the body moves and functions to determine what specific muscle imbalances and movement impairments have been caused by your auto accident so that we can start allieviating your pain. We then offer an individualized approach that produces amazing results.
We are trained in many of the latest assessment, treatment, and manual therapy techniques, including:
- Graston Technique (IASTM)
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Trigger point release and neuromuscular techniques
- Dry needling
- Muscle energy techniques
- Soft tissue massage and fascial release
- Titleist Performance Technique (TPI)
- Active isolated stretching
- Joint mobilization and spinal manipulation
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) and Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Kinesiotaping (RockTape)
How Can We Help?
Return from whiplash symtpoms and injury like low back pain, neck stiffness, neck pain, headaches, dizziness, sleep distrurbance, etc.
Recovery from surgery from meniscus arthroscopy, torn rotator cuff, laminectomy, spinal fusion, complete knee or hip replacement, etc.
CHRONIC BACK PAIN
Chronic pain management needs to be handled by dedicated professionals that can help you limit or dismiss addictive pain medications from your life.
You will be prescribed and taught exercises and strategies for you to do on your own time to stay healthy and avoid injury.